A place to scribble down my feelings.

Monday, May 10, 2010

The inner growth versus the outer challenges

I have been reading this book " The Me I want to Be". It is based on the Bible's teachings, but the crazy person as I am , I enjoy reading books about other faiths (mine is Hinduism), and it becomes more and more clear to me that all of them lead you to the same path of peace and happiness. They all talk about the same goals, "A heart that is open to ideas and filled with positive energy", " a person who could enlighten everyone associated to him/her."

A chapter in the book states that we stop the flow of vitality from within us because we get trapped in the gap of guilt. Why is it that we start our lives full of dreams, and as adults we look like dead bones with no dreams.We start focusing on the impossibles, or tend to focus on the "glass half empty" so much that we cruelly kill that "vital us", and join the army of half-dead people who just breathe, but are no good to the society ?

I shall elaborate on the same in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment